Note: Please DO BACKUP your site before using this plugin or updating to newer version.
ACTIVATION THIS PLUGIN DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU FULLY COMPLY WITH GDPR. PLEASE CONTACT A GDPR CONSULTANT OR LAW FIRM TO ASSESS NECESSARY MEASURES.
On 25th May 2018, the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) enacted by the EU will come into effect. Is your website running on WordPress GDPR compliant? What are the steps that you must take to ensure that you follow the guidelines? What if you neglect this?
WooCommerce GDPR(DSGVO) Data Protection will help you to secure all your user’s private data with the most secure AES Encryption and Decryption with OpenSSL method. This plugin will encrypt all Woocommerce users and orders data very securely in the database. It also allowing users to manage their personal data. This plugin assists website and webshop owners to comply with European privacy regulations (known as GDPR).
Note: Please BACKUP your site before using.
Easily integrate a Personal Data Request Form for your visitors/users in front-end, with two options:
– Personal Data Export
– Personal Data Erasure
DATA REQUEST WORKFLOW:
- The user/visitor use your Personal Data Request Form to ask for Personal Data Export or Erasure.
- A request is created in WordPress Admin > Settings > Privacy.
- An email is sent to the user/visitor to confirm this request.
- The user request is set to Confirmed in WordPress Admin > Settings > Privacy.
- An email is sent to the website administrator to validate the request.
- The personal data are sent by email to the user/visitor (as a 3-day available download link), or erased, depending on the user request type.
With the WooCommerce GDPR(DSGVO) Data Protection it is possible to automatically add a GDPR checkbox to WordPress Registration, WooCommerce and WordPress Comments. By ticking this checkbox your visitors and customers explicitly allow you to handle their personal data for a defined purpose (i.e. taking care of their order).
HOW DOES THIS PLUGIN WORK?
This plugin will encrypt all users data very securely in the database. When any user login to their account, all his data is decrypted in the database unless they log out. When the log out all their data again encrypted and saves in the database. So each time User login all data gets decrypted and after logout again encrypted. So its perfect also working with Other Plugins. This plugin will also work with new user registration.
HOW CAN I SEE ALL USERS DATA IN NORMAL FORM?
There is a page appear in admin menu called ‘Encrypted Users’ and in this page, an input field will show where you have to insert a secret key which will be provided after plugin installation. Then you can see all users in decrypted form.
- You can encrypt all your wordpress users without any limit
- Full support
For more information about the WooCommerce GDPR(DSGVO) Data Protection, visit the official page on codemenschen.at
We provide supports to only premium users. See our premium features here.
We constantly update this plugin to take care of more GDPR related issues. If you have suggestions about how to improve WooCommerce GDPR(DSGVO) Data Protection, you can write us.
== Installation ==
1. Unzip the downloaded zip file.
2. Upload the plugin folder into the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress site.
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
4. Login after activation.
5. Go to 'WooCoomerce GDPR' page which appears in admin users menu.
6. Copy and keep this key secret because this is used for decrypt the data.