- Paypal enable – If this payment method is enabled then it will be shown on the voucher booking form
- Paypal email – Enter the reference email given in the company’s PayPal account
- Paypal test mode – You can enable the sandbox option for test payments.
- PayPal Client ID –
- Stripe enable – If this payment method is enabled then it will be shown on the voucher booking form
- Stripe Ideal enable – Enable this option from plugin settings, only if you have enabled this option from your stripe account.
- Stripe publishable key – Collect the publishable API key after click here.
- Stripe secret key – Collect the secret API key after click here.
- Stripe Webhook Signing secret key –
- Log in to your Stripe account.
- Click here to go to Webhook page.
- Click on the “Add endpoint” button.
- Copy the “Endpoint URL” from settings page and paste there.
- Select checkout.session.completed in “Events to send” field.
- Click “Add endpoint” button.
- Scroll down and copy click “Click to reveal” under Signing secret.
- Stripe checkout page – This page is automatically created for you when you enable stripe payment method.
- Sofort enable – If this payment method is enabled then it will be shown on the voucher booking form
- Sofort configuration key – Enter your existing configuration key. You can create a new configuration key only by creating a new gateway project in your account at sofort.com.
- Selection per invoice – With this payment method the buyer doesn’t have to pay immediately. The buyer can transfer the amount directly to the bank.
- Bank details – These details will be shown to the buyer only if selection per invoice option is chosen for placement of order. The details will subsequently appear on successful order placement
- Send Direct Mail – By this setting you can disable direct mail feature for Bank Transfer Payment Method
This Plugin is exactly that what ive looked for ages.
I had some issues regarding Translations and additional Fields but the Tech Support solved those issues within few minutes for me!