- Paypal enable – If this payment method is enabled then it will be shown on the voucher booking form
- Paypal email – Enter the reference email given in the company’s PayPal account
- Paypal test mode – You can enable the sandbox option for test payments.
- Stripe enable – If this payment method is enabled then it will be shown on the voucher booking form
- Stripe publishable key – Collect the publishable API key from the side link
- Stripe secret key – Collect the secret API key from the side link
- Stripe checkout page – This page is automatically created for you when you enable stripe payment method.
- Sofort enable – If this payment method is enabled then it will be shown on the voucher booking form
- Sofort configuration key – Enter your existing configuration key. You can create a new configuration key only by creating a new gateway project in your account at sofort.com.
- Selection per invoice – With this payment method the buyer doesn’t have to pay immediately. The buyer can transfer the amount directly to the bank.
- Bank details – These details will be shown to the buyer only if selection per invoice option is chosen for placement of order. The details will subsequently appear on successful order placement
This Plugin is exactly that what ive looked for ages.
I had some issues regarding Translations and additional Fields but the Tech Support solved those issues within few minutes for me!